domenica 25 gennaio 2009

1 week to go, getting a bit nervous, is it normal?

Exactly 1 week! in 7 days, right now I will be taking off from Paris destination Buenos aires (BA). wow, the dream finally become reality!!!
in the last days i've been preparing myself, bought almost everything, anyway I'm sure I can find everything in argentina if needed.
The big highlight has been yesterday, the leaving party. WOWWWWWWW at least 50 people showed up. Lots of food and drinks, mainly desserts to be honest, so funny to see the whole house covered with cakes! It's been a great party, I even got presents...Plopsa, my "teddy bear" he is gonna come with me down under, even to Antarctica. I had to promise to take pictures with him everywhere ;-) And also the "I love Brussels" t-shirt, with the names of everybody, I'll be so produ wearing it! I can take it too to antarctica, but will not show it in the pictures...too cold!!!
Really thank you my friends, it has been a wonderful night, I will surely miss you!
But...ehi, I'm so excited!!!!!
Still 5 days of work, not looking forward to the France trip on tuesday (with flight at 8.10, WHY WHY WHY???), but I'll survive ;-) The next big thing will be to remove my staff from the flat, I found a tenant...it's Julien my colleague, so lucky, I'm really happy! Then next saturday is gonna be packing day, that's gonna be difficult to do, I know I will tend to bring too much! but one things is certain... I'm bringing only 3 pairs of shoes...a record for me!
Right, it's midnight, and i'm pretty tired having slept less than 4 hours last night.
More soon ;-)

Nessun commento: