mercoledì 14 gennaio 2009

-18 days....I am amazed!!

So...yesterday I passed the whole evening sorting friends mail addresses, to send out the "update and travel" mail. Lots of them were wrong, too old to be still existing. But many more are still alive!!! I pent 2 hours this evening checking the mails from you, my friends! I almost cried reading what you wrote, your updates, and your willingness to read my adventures... maybe I should really start writing a book!!!
So, a huge thank you to you all, I love you my friends!

2 commenti:

M&JP ha detto...

Ma l'hai comperato il tappo universale????
Scommetto che l'hai dimenticato :-)
Ma no stress....tutto si compra anche dall'altra parte del mondo!!

Marianna

PazzaRen ha detto...

il tappo universale???
COOOSAAAAA??? non so manco come usarlo... aiutoooo spiegami!!