mercoledì 4 febbraio 2009

BA day 3: it's still sunny!

I'm still here, enjoying sunny BA, european BA, cultural BA, food in BA, soaking up this city!
It's very nice, it's strange but I do feel at home. There are corners remind me of Brussels, many more reminding me of Torino...maybe I never moved from europe??? ;-))))
Been to Palermo yesterday, unfortunately (or maybe luckily!!) I didn't have much money with me so could not buy anything...there are such wonderful shops there! Today Recoleta, the high end area, big mansions, nice parks, and the grave of Evita Peron, it's a must to check out! Walked down Florida, hated it, too crowded, any via Garibaldi or Rue Haute of the worlds look the same.
tonight no plans yet, either out with Luchito or maybe a movie somewhere, still didn't manage to go and dance/watch tango, maybe tomorrow or friday...I need to!!!
till next time...enjoy ;-)
ren

2 commenti:

Simona ha detto...

Ciao! allora sei poi riuscita ad assistere ad uno spettacolo di tango? e soprattutto il tanghero ti ha trascinata a fare un ballo???

PazzaRen ha detto...

guarda..il tanguero non aveva mai ballato prima, e non era tanto un trascinatore...ma mi son divertita davvero, e questo e' l'importante. ed ho imparato qualche passo, insomma...va bene cosí ;-)