mercoledì 11 febbraio 2009

i'm not very good in updating this blog, eh?? Sorry, it's just not natural to write here...I prefere my loooong mails ;-))
Anyway, many kilometers done since last time I posted here. I was in BA back then, hoping to dance tango. I made it and enjoyed it. Then I had a road trip on a Ford Falcon 1973 from BA to Bahia Blanca, good fun, especially speaking spanish the whole day! Asado waiting for me in BB, and of course my Guille, the crazy ISFiT friend. Loved every minute there, also when I got a bit pissed off because at 1am we still hadn't had dinner and instead of getting ready he was singing and dancing in his bathrobe, ah ah! We went to the sierra and to the beach, I learnt the mate ritual and I noticed that people drinks it even if it's 30 degrees outside, lying on a beach!
From there I moved to Viedma, 4 hours south, already in PATAGONIAAAA. And with the luck I normally have, Guille organized me to meet one of his friends and her boyfriend + another friend, who welcomed me like an old friend. We went to the river, and to the beach, we did shopping and ate together. At 2am this morning I waved them goodbye, and made my way further south. I'm now in Puerto Madryn, here it's the real Patagonia of my dreams!
I'm gonna meet a belgian girl, we should buy a tent and keep going camping..it's gonna be fun!!
I promise I will write here more often but for now...HASTA LUEGO!!
Ren

1 commento:

Unknown ha detto...

Bè, per risolvere il probelma potresti postare anche qui le tue email e soprattutto.... mettere qualche foto! Che ancora aspetto di vedere un po' di patagonia live!
:-DDDD